Director's Name :Dr. B R Venkatesh | Email :DR.VENKATESHBR@DAYANANDASAGAR.EDU | Contact :080-42161764
Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science & Commerce offering the unique MBA-Bangalore University Program is accredited ‘A’ by NAAC, approved by AICTE and recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
MBA-BU program was established in the year 1998 and since then has grown to be the largest & flagship management program under the aegis of DSI.
The program is headed by Dr. Venkatesh B.R, who has a rich and varied industry experience in different corporates viz. HMT, Batliboi, AFPL, Finolex Cables Ltd., Yuken (I) Ltd. and MIL - a Tier2 Vendor for I-2 Technologies. This experience is further blended with a long and distinguished academic experience in different management schools.
- The department boasts of faculty having a cumulative industry experience of over 100 years in addition to academic excellence that highlights the uniqueness of the faculty.
- The department is endowed with five doctorate faculty, chartered accountants, CFAs, M.Phils and others blending experience with dynamism.
- Department offers Electives under different specialization streams - Banking Finance and Insurance Services, Startup and SME apart from Marketing, Finance & HRM.
- Initial orientation and bridge course are integral parts of the program to give a jump start for the freshers.
- Advanced pedagogy using storytelling, case-let methodology, workshops, mini projects are embedded components of the program.
- Students’ seminars, presentations and quiz programs leading to enhanced direct involvement of students.
- Total guidance & encouragement for aspiring students to publish research papers and to participate in workshops and conferences.
- Student magazines, newsletters & club activities leading to holistic development.
- Absolute encouragement for Certification Programmes viz., ICICI Securities, Financial Modeling, Investment Banking, MS Office….
- Internships and pre-placement offers from leading corporates.
- 100% placement training by professionals has made our program a super niche among B-Schools.
- Imparting specialized training on communication skills, professional etiquette, soft skills, group discussions and interviews enabling the students to step on to the corporate ladder with high confidence.
- Over 100 companies visiting the campus for recruitment.
- Highest salary of Rs. 9.00 LPA while average salary hovers around Rs.4.5 LPA.
- Frequent industry visits and corporate guest lectures by industry experts widen the knowledge horizon of students.
- Regular sports, cultural and management fests spark the creativity and overall well-being of the students.
- One-to-one student counseling and mentoring by trained faculty.
- National and international study tours to enhance the corporate grasp.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with campus-wide Wi-Fi facility.
- CO1: Helps you exploit proven management strategies and adapt them to strengthen business knowledge and critical decision-making skills organization.
- CO2: prepares students in the functional areas of business allowing them managerial skills necessary to be effective in a rapidly changing business environment.
- CO3: The program echoes current research of managerial competencies graduate business standards.
- CO4: building leadership qualities and help students understand how they conduct in a typical corporate environment.
- CO5: The students are also exposed to live projects which are evaluated understand the rigor of corporate life.
- CO6: To demonstrate an integrated understanding of key concepts, techniques in one or more fields of business practice
- CO7: Case studies, Group discussion, Students presentations, Class tests, Quizzes to develop and enhance the conceptual and analytical skill which prepares face the challenges of corporate world.
- PO1: Apply their and skills and knowledge torecognize and solve business PO2: Develop the skills to identify and develop business strategies.
- PO3: Learn to work and lead effectively in a team-based environment.
- PO4: communicate effectively and demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- PO5:Evaluate and integrate diverse, multicultural perspectives and ethical when making business decisions.
Program Specific Outcome
- PSO1: Develop analytical skills, data management and problem-solving order to support management decision-making.
- PSO2: Develop leadership and team membership skills needed for coordinating implementing organizational activities.
- PSO3: Understand global perspectives and get an awareness of how cultural impact businesses.
For further enquiry visit https://dayanandasagar.edu/dscasc/contact